Job Description: We are seeking a nurturing and experienced Full-Time Nanny to care for our son who will be ~6 months old starting in mid July. We are looking to find someone long term that can grow with our family. Our ideal nanny will create a safe and loving environment for the baby, engage in developmentally appropriate activities, and collaborate and communicate effectively with us.
Location: San Rafael (Santa Venetia)
Hours: 40 hrs/week Monday-Friday
- Daily care for baby, including feeding, changing diapers, following and maintaining sleep schedule, playing, and engaging in age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities
- Light baby-related housekeeping including maintaining a clean and organized environment (the baby’s nursery and play areas), bottle and meal prep, washing baby’s dishes, and baby’s laundry
- Previous experience as a full-time nanny for infants and multiple references are required
- A genuine passion for working with babies and knowledge of infant care
- Fluent in English
- Reliable, punctual, and able to maintain a consistent schedule.
- Proof of vaccinations
- CPR and first aid certification (or willingness to obtain certification).
- Valid driver’s license and clean background check and driving record
- Dog and cat friendly (We have an energetic 1 year old mini goldendoodle and 11 year old indoor cat)
This is an opportunity to become an integral part of our loving and welcoming family while contributing to the growth and development of our sweet baby boy. If you are a dedicated and compassionate individual with a genuine love for infants, please message me!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Or, call (707) 287-1677