Website Trusted Nanny Match
Compensation: $40-$45/hour, commensurate with experience + paid sick days, vacation days, and holidays, and mileage reimbursement at the IRS mileage rate.
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 12/12:30 pm to 7/7:30 pm (guaranteed 32 hours); they can also do a later start time (up until 2:30 pm) if fewer hours are requested.
- A busy, dual-working professional family is looking for a full-time family assistant for their two children, ages 7 and 11.
- Their children are outgoing, active, and involved in many after-school activities.
- They would love to work with someone who can manage the household and care for their children; someone who they can welcome into their home and work with long-term!
- The ideal candidate is patient, active, innately helpful, and organized.
- They would love to work with someone who is engaging with the children, loving, and knows when to set appropriate boundaries.
- Someone who brings confidence and positivity to the job and an eagerness to support the family will be perfect for this family.
- While the children are in school, duties will include grocery shopping, running errands, cooking for the family, packing lunches for the children, light tidying (the family house a weekly housekeeper), unloading/loading the dishwasher, and family laundry.
- When the children are home, duties will focus on childcare, school pick-up, driving to activities, and homework help.
- At least 2 years of paid, professional family assistant/household manager experience and at least 3 years of paid, professional nanny experience that occurred over the age of 18 (not for family or friends) with excellent references
- Can make at least a one-year commitment
- Valid driver’s license, personal vehicle, and a strong driving record
- Covid vaccinated and boosted (when eligible)
- Legal work authorization in the U.S.
- English fluency
To apply for this job please visit www.trustednannymatch.com.
Or, call (925) 854-1490